Last week I wrote about people who working together with God to bring wheelchairs to people around the world who had need. This week here's someone who sometimes uses a wheelchair who is bringing hope to all people around the world: Nick Vujicic.
Nick Vujicic - born with no arms or legs. simply amazing
I heard about Nick Vujicic from Paul Grabill. Here's what Nick said during a 20/20 interview: "You know, I believe in a God who can do all things, but if he chooses not to give me arms and legs I know it's for the better, and you know what there is nothing greater than knowing that my life can be used to save a soul from giving up."
People like Nick remind me to stop looking at people based on merely my perceptions, and to see them as people who are (or can be) relating to Jesus.
He also turns the label of "consumer" upside down. He's a "contributer" of hope.
Monday, April 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment